3/04/2010

To Be A Bank Robber

Many people dream of being rich soon and they can get a long vacation they choose on their own. Working time is so flexible, too. It is not necessary to punch in and punch out, either. What kind of job can offer us this ? The answer is my ideal job. I own some skills and talent to be suitable for it. It is my ideal job to be a bank robber.To be a bank robber needs some unusual emotion and talent. Firstly, you need to have a calm temper to face any situation. It will help to solve urgent events. For example, guard wants to fight with you, and you can shoot him down as soon as possible. Secondly, wise and precise talent will aid you to plan the best plunder and make a correct decision. A perfect robber requires owning these abilities to complete the case. Owning a strong body and fighting skill are another points. You can struggle against the police officers, and destroy something you want. These conditions can pass through many difficult practices to gain. On the other hand, robbing a bank is an exciting job, so you need a rapid reaction to match up your movement. This part is objective condition for this ideal job.Immoral and cruel minds are the most important things. When you hurt someone, you will not care whether a man or woman will die or not. You even will feel pleasant sensation at the meantime. This feeling of spirit will impel you to plan next target and next challenge. My ideal job is full of bloody deed and slaughter.To become a bank robber can make a huge bonus by myself. I can choose the working time just I like. I can experience a lot of exciting missions. I will be famous for being a bank robber. Perhaps I will be on TV one day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言